Memorandum of Cooperation (MOC) between MONRE and MOEJ on Environmental cooperation signed on the 17th of May 2018. The cooperative activities consist of:
- Mitigation and adaptation to climate change;
- Waste management;
- Environmental technology;
- Policy and planning on natural resources and environment;
- Conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity including natural resources;
- Pollution prevention and quality control;
- Marine and coastal management;
- Multilateral agreement on environment;
- Other areas of environmental protection and improvement.
T-PLAT is developed and operated under the initiative operation between ONEP and MOEJ as an official activity under the umbrella of Asia-Pacific Adaptation Information Platform (AP-PLAT) and will contribute to the adaptation in Thailand as well as in Southeast Asian countries.